Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

line appears in main content area

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Dear Paul,

I am slowly teaching myself the Buildr template... but have run into a couple problems.

First a line appears in the main content area of this page...

oasiswebdevelopment.com/flow/index.php/clinical-services/diagnostic-tests

I have turned off the borders of the main content row and container.. so I don't know why the line keeps showing up.

How would I make a page with no main content area.. just a banner and content in grid 17 and grid 18 and the footer?

Then I could get rid of the main content area on the page above and not have to deal with it.

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Well this is driving me nuts.. For some reason siteground has some sort of setting so that I do not see changes right away even though I refresh my browser again and again. I have asked them about this and all they could tell me was to go into the control panel each time I want to make a change in a site click a button, make the change and then go into the control panel again and click another button what???

I am telling you this because the line that I asked you about in the post above has suddenly disappeared...

however I still would like to know the question in the latter part of the post about how to make a menu item link to a page with no main content area, where there is just content in the banner, grids and footer.

Thank you for your patience.

Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi Elizabeth,

I'm struggling to see the line you are having problem with

Can you confirm it is still there? maybe clear the browser cache?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Elizabeth,

You need to look for the supercacher option in the siteground cpanel - this is on by default

I totally understand your frustration - had this problem many times

With any new siteground account it is always worth disabling during development
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
To not show the main content area entirely I think you would need to have a template style where it is removed from the layout

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers