Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Suggestion: Webinar Worskshop on Buildr and Zen Tools2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Have you ever thought about doing an in depth live webinar or several with some time for questions on Buildr and Zen Tools 2?

The documentation is pretty basic but I know you more than make up for it in the excellent support in the forums. I can get a lot out of answers to other developers but don't often have time to locate all the relevant posts. My guess is you have seen the same questions often enough to have a good feeling for what could be relevant to many customers.

I would like short videos walking through building the more complex layouts in the Zen Tools 2 demo like curated galleries and opening videos in a light box.

Sharon
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sharon,

It is one of things we've wanted to do but never got there unfortunately

Do you want to ask about curated Galleries?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I may ask later. I had just read through all the Zen Tools 2 documentation when I thought about the video. I'll have to try it first before I can understand it.

Sharon
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Thanks Sharon

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers