Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Warning JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 468

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I just installed the buildr quickstart pkg and I get "Warning
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 468" again when I access contacts in the backend. Is this still not fixed?

The template is still incompatible with PHP 7.1. When will that be fixed?

... and the module overflow detection is also still not fixed as you can see in your demo at demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=apr16.

Try to login on a 1280 screen - even on the default width it is almost impossible, now change the width of the zen-container and it stops working completely. That template is more than a year old and still has basic bugs ...

I would prefer instead of popping out a slightly changed template design every month you switch to a 3 months template update cycle and rather think the templates through in depth and especially all the subpages and get the basics right and the bugs solved.
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi There,

Thanks for the feedback and comments above

I will need to break down your points into separate responses as they all deserve a comprehensive response.
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

I just installed the buildr quickstart pkg and I get "Warning
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 468" again when I access contacts in the backend. Is this still not fixed?

Joomla assigns the users on install so one of the problems of quickstarts is the user id will always be different

The same problem happens with articles - the easiest way is to assign a new existing user to the contact, articles etc
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

The template is compatible with php7+ - are all the extensions updated to the latest versions?

Have you double checked any extensions from other providers are compatible?

What error is displaying?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding you other points I will pass them on

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul. The workaround for 1 worked. 2 could be solved by installing all extensions again - why are the extensions not updated in the template pkg?
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
Hi Again,

We do need to update the extensions in the package - we are still working on updating zentools2 to add new features

It is hard to continually update packages unfortunately.
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
FBO others, this is a very. common. problem. the folks at ioctopus.com posted a set of methods for correcting this issue, thue here's the best one.

---CLIP ----
You can’t choose which ID a user will have before it’s created. But, once that user is created, you can change its ID. Here’s how you can do that:

Create a super administrator through Joomla’s User Manager.

Change that user’s ID to (whatever it is) in the #__users table through phpMyAdmin.

Change the ID of that user in the table #__user_usergroup_map to (whatever the number is).

The above is, in our opinion, the best way to address this issue, but you will need to have access to phpMyAdmin (or you need to have programming skills) to do it.

/CLIP----

From ioctoous.com
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by blueshift.
Thanks Blueshift

From a personal point of view I'd suggest creating entirely new articles :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers