Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Bullet point in menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can I remove the bullet point that is appearing next to the drop down parts of the menu?

holytrinity.churchesaliveonline.com

Screenshot2016-09-0210.53.11.png

(Even better would be to replace it with a larger downward pointing arrow)
  • jonburdon
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 860 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Try adding

.zen-menu ul > li.parent > a:before, .zen-menu ul > li.parent > .zen-menu-heading:before {border:0;}

I'd check to see if there is an appropriate icon to display via the the zen menu tab

With adding a icon and removing the border/bullet it may need tweaking positionally

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Brilliant - thanks. The down Chevron on Zen Menu was a perfect replacement. I'm never sure why the bullet point appears as standard - will that css work for similar sites in the future?
  • jonburdon
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 860 posts
The bullet is technically a border but styled to look like a bullet and is part of the template styling

You would need to look at the source code for the before element and target that with css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers