Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Build.r Module Positions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Given the flexibility and multiplicity of the module positions, is it possible to provide the module positions used in each of the options available with this template?

NB: Making module position changes on MBPro is fraught with danger even when using a mouse :ohmy:
Thanks
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Andrew,

With the positions in the builder template they can be dragged to a different row - a screenshot would probably be better - do you think?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
MBpro does that mean a Mac laptop?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yup a Mac Book Pro

When I seek to reposition any module in the template layout the screen scrolls down or up with the slightest movement and relocates its position
:whistle: Shouldn't say this but it would be great to have "a manual system" to do this.
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
My issue is that I have 13 rows of alternating images/modules on the front page of a 1 page site.
Looking at replicating this framework - www.growthpointag.com.au
Unsure if this (13 rows) is possible at all.
Tried updating the template on the existing site all to no avail, so I'm rebuilding the site layout/content structure manually.
Moving modules around with the track-pad or mouse in the template layout is sheer lunacy. Things do not move in proportion to the mouse movement, even when I have set it to slowest.
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
layout.png

Some clarification ... never needed to do this shuffling around before, so figured I'd ask and maybe assist others having the same issue as well

1./2. Grid4 block in Grid1 position
What position do I use in the module setting?

3. Can I have Grid1/Grid5 in the same location and have them sit above/below each other as visually appears? I thought so ... and if they were full width this would happen. Wrong! Or maybe I have it all wrong
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
Hey Andrew,

Apologies for the trouble with the resizing and moving modules. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

1. The module position is grid4. We are looking at a name change for the rows as I can see how confusing that is.

3. Yes thats the way I would do it. What's the end result? I have used that in some of the demo packages.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Cool thanks Anthony
3. Weird I figured that was logical but not having much success

Figured I'd have to have images in a different module so as to be full width and the text would be within the body content margins in their own position.

Bit to learn here still ... which is fine by me.
Have alwys pushed the possibilities
All good :silly:
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
Great thanks Andrew :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers