Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

some problems regarding mobile view

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
i am using corporate for my new project. Now i am facing problems with the mobile view:

1. in smartphone view (landscape, portrait) and in ipad view (portrait) the navigation collapses as wanted but the menu icon is not shown in the sticky menu navigation. i like the sticky navigation, but that way it is useless. why is the mobile menü icon not placed there?, what can i do?
2. in smartphone view the part of the left sticky footer shows up.When pinching around, also the sticky right footer can be seen. The sticky footer should not be seen at the mobile devices, whats wrong here?
3. the - for me important - "back to top" arrow does not show up in smartphone portrait view, there, where it is needed most, i did have this problem before with Rasa2 template. Your great support did a fix for me which is "independent" from updates. Can you help me again with this please?

The website is not public at the moment, but i can provide login details as a private message if needed.

thanx
Chris
  • Chris R
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Chris R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Chris,

1. Do you have the shortcodes plugin installed and enabled?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
2. What device are you using to pinch and zoom?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
3. With backtotop do you have it enabled to show on mobile in the effects tab?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paulus,
thanx for the fast reply,

1. yes, zen shortcodes plugin is installed and enabled

2. i used a samsung galaxy s6, pinch and zoom is not the correct dispription maybe, what i did mean is: when scrolling to the bottom and then swipe a little to the right border i see the right sticky bottom also there (the left is shown without background)

3.oh, yes, there was the "hide on mobile device" set, thanx and sorry - this is solved
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Chris R.
sorry I split my replies into 3 separate posts to avoid confusion :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Did you see my answers?
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
sorry no I missed it

I get emails alerts when a new post is sent - I don't get that if a post is edited

For 1 and 2 we'd need to see the site - can you open a ticket so we can look privately?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers