Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Corporation Template - Trouble compiling less to css

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Good evening, I'm finding some problems when compiling less to css. I saw that there is another topic related to same issue but I cannot see how it was resolved.

I downloaded last version of Corporation template and made a clean installation.

Afterthat I try to make a modification on template, just a small modification of a background colour and compile, but it gets compiling undefinitely.

After 120 seconds I receive an php error (attached) that disappears and compiling continues going on.

Thank you for your help.

error_joomlabamboo.jpg
  • Jesus Pulido
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you get the same with other Joomla Bamboo templates?

With the localhost what php memory limit do you have set?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you for your quick answer.

I have 128 MB memory and I tried to use Build.r template, where I had no problem when compiling less.

Regards,

Jesus
  • Jesus Pulido
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Hi Jesus,

Do you have any kind of security extension installed? e.g. akeeb admin tools pro or something along those lines?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Dear Paul,

I have nothing installed, just downloaded and installed package JB_Corporation_Quickstart_J347_v1.0.zip, and then directly tried to modify and compile the template, with no result.

Thank you,
  • Jesus Pulido
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Hi Jesus,
Could you create a ticket with login details so we can see what's happening there?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers