Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Site Offline page Corporation

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Here you go Paul
It looks like some of the links aren't working - I copied it from your Gazetta template to put it into Corporation - I've changed the colour of the button and got the box and button together so the css file is working. I've also used a language override for the text change... but my questions are:

1. How to get it to recognise the font icon short code or use a class to achieve same.
2. Is there a conatct form or something missing at the bottom as it says contact below? - I think there's a logo link at the top not working too but I don't need that.
3. Can you also tell me how to put a full page background image on? I've tried various ways on the body css without success.

Thanks for this. It looks a well thought out 404 format so I'd like to get it working.
Regards
Jan
  • Janice Jones
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jan,

Can you have another go at adding the screenshot

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Don't know what happened there! Sorry Paul.
Here it is (hopefully!)
Jan
404.JPG
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Sorry for the delay on this Jan

I will need to check with the developers on monday

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Janice,
Do you have the Zen Shortcode plugin installed and enabled? That should render the icon for you.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony. Yes and as reported before all renders perfectly in the template:
Www.lancashireheelers.org
However there was no 404 page with the template so I dropped in a copy of the 404 from gazetta which renders incorrectly as reported above. If you invent a page on the site you'll see what I mean. The zen icon doesn't work and there seems to be a contact element not showing. There's also the logo not showing but I'm not worried about that. I'd also like to add a background image but I can't get that to work. I know I could add a basic page of my own but I believe yours is far superior in terms of being responsive. It also has search functionality and more which is fantastic in terms of usability.
Appreciate your help.
I've still loads to do on the site but it's so much better than our previous version. Great template and I love the latest improvements to zen tools.
Regards
Janice.
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Hi Janice,

Im seeing this when I test the error page with the quickstart package - what do you see?
Attachments:
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony. I didn't use the quickstart - I used the standalone template and there was no 404 / offline page. Paul sent me the offline CSS which was great - no problem. I used the 404 from Gazetta and dropped it in because I had that template already. I'm seeing a different page. Looks like you added a few things in there like the search. I particulary like that. The search works just the icon doesn't render. Is it possible to use this and get it to work? I also have a background image of a dog lost in the grass that works well with a page not found but can't get it to add correctly. Here's a link to what I'm seeing.
www.lancashireheelers.org/nosuchpage
Sorry to have complicated things. I appreciate your help.
Jan
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Apologies for the delay Janice. Are you abel to create a ticket with ftp details so I can fix this for you.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
That would be great Anthony, I''ll do that.
Thank-you
Jan
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers