Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Does a list of classes for html tags that joomla bamboo templates come with exist?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey lovely people,

Just a quick question, I hope. I love the styles that the corporation template comes with but I want to see if there is a better match of style for the blockquote for instance for this page: girlscouts.vidyawebdesign.com/index.php/volunteer/girl-scout-forms

I saw somewhere that you have different classes already created for the primary html elements like the blockquote, li, headings, etc. but I can't for the life of me find that list.

I found the jb type plugin documentation docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/jb-type-documentation#n6, but it doesn't list specific classes I can add to primary html and the plugin is slightly different too in what it does.

I really just wanted to remove the green quotation mark in the style, but I haven't been successful in create a custom css that removes it on that one page. Hope you can help and that my question isn't too hard to understand.

Love
Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nya,

Just as a heads up usage of "type" in the html is obsolete - you would use a class instead

If you wanted to remove it completely it would be a case of adding to the style you already have in the custom.css

blockquote p::before {display: none;} line 71

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I think it looks quite nice the styling with the grey blocks minus the quote and with margin adjustments on the list

sorry I just re-read your question again - to target a page specifically try using one of the html classes

.itemid-223 blockquote p::before {display: none;}
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Typography wise on this template its at

bambootheme.com/showcase/dec15/template-features/module-overview/typography

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I think I need my morning tea :)

.itemid-223 blockquote p {padding-left:0;}

changing the zero value as required with resolve the padding issue - I can you have added some inline styling for this issue on one p tag

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you, Paul!!! You answered all of my questions. Great. As always, really appreciate your assistance. I understand how to do page by page styling now with the bootstrap setup. Yay.
Hope you are enjoying your week.

Love

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Nya,

Thanks - enjoy your weekend :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers