Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zenkit CSS issues on Corporation

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

as many of our clients sites depend on k2 (for us still nr 1) I of course installed Zenkit on Corporation.
I have the following problems with the layout:

a) The zenkit styles do only work partially. E.g. span9 blog-main and span3 blog-sidebar have no CSS for the width.
I added it manually for now, but you can check.

b) The CSS for the socialSharing zenblock does not work. I had the issue with other templates. In most cases it was a question of an overflow:hidden I simply added, but here it seems to be more difficult this time. Could you please guide me, how to make the FB share button appear? This is for all articles on the site (see link below).

c) I also would like to have the pagination (seminar.de.w00d0e9a.kasserver.com/index.php/news) centered. How to do this?

I guess with ZGF4 there needs to be an update on some CSS classes and Zenkit in general

I know you are very busy, but in my opinion I would like to see 1) a dedicated k2 styling for the new templates and upgrade on Zenkit.

Thanks a lot for your help and the great support.
Cheers
  • MaMuster
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 329 posts
  • 10 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,
Yes you are quite right. ZGF4 needs to have zenkit support added.

I've added it to my list and will do this next week so if you can wait that long I will be able to get zenkit compatibility added to our zgf4 themes.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi there,

thanks a lot!

I will wait & look forward to use it on a new site to be launched end of this week :)

all the best
  • MaMuster
  • 329 posts
  • 10 Thanks
I'll check where we are with this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding Zenkit

we will do our best and plan to release it this week but please bear in mind we may have to implement changes that require extensive testing

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
So sorry for the delay and apologies that the answer is kind of simple.

1 & 2. For the grid elements, you need to enable bootstrap2 in the template settings to work with Zenkit. At the least you need to use the bootstrap2 grid component.

3. For that one add this as custom.css:
#zenkit .k2Pagination ul li {
    display: inline;
    padding-right: 1em;
    float: none;
    display: inline-block;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers