Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Problems with template behaviour Gazetta

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I don't think this problem is really resolved.

I have a development site with a zentools2 list module working nicely and using its "custom.css" to set the styling.

Like your previous posts, zentools2 needed an update and I noticed that Gazetta had updated to 1.01. Dutifully, I updated and since then have lost the ability to override the overall colours set by the zen-spotlight settings.

I restored the old site and zentools2.css worked again.

I went back and updated everything again and the same problem. Working through with a debugger, you can see that the background colour in #aside .zt-title is being set, but is not appearing.

I will raise a ticket on this, but thought it would be worth mentioning in the forum in case anyone else comes across this problem.

Development site can be seen at i-sites.co.uk/brynmillcommunity/

Best wishes

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janice Jones
Thanks Richard. Yes. I'm using a few css band aids but I keep comin up against similar issues and I'm 3 weeks overdue with the launch. It's not admin tools or performance. I've spent hours building several iterations. Upgrading to zen tools 2 breaks it as you say. There's also an issue with the text acting as a link in the sidebar positions. The current fix doesn't show links at all except on hover. I believe an update is due but haven't had chance to check as I'm en route to the uk not sure if that was an update to gazetta, zen tools 2 or both. Thanks for posting. I was beginning to think I was the only one having problems
  • Janice Jones
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Hi Janice,

Thanks for this update.

Links seem to work ok once you define items in a menu (the old Joomla solution). I will let you know the outcome of the ticket though I am sure the team here will do so too.

Best wishes

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble with this.

Can you please use the attached file to replace the /less/banner.less file in the template folder and then compile the template's theme in the template settings screen.

Regards,

Rob
Attachments:
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Hi Rob,

I have replied to the ticket, so you will know this solved my problem. The colors are back!

I hope this helps your issues too, Janice.

Look forward to the updated version release.

Best wishes

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks Richard
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Very sorry about the glitches you are having Janice

I will chase this up but if you don't hear back in the next 24 hours please create a ticket

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers