Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Link to first contact not behaving

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

On my website, I have a ZT2 list of contacts with the "Title" linked to content so that the contact's page is opened when clicked (I hope to override this with a manual link to a different menu item representing each contact without actually using the build in contact page.).

It appears that the first contact in the list doesn't get the link title. I've swapped the order of the contacts in Joomla and saw the same thing with the different contact, so it isn't something different between the contacts.

Thanks,
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have a link?

I just tried this myself and is working fine loading contacts from the Joomla Contacts source

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
After re-assigning the module with the correct content source, as I changed to a list of joomla articles, because I haven't figured how to tweak the individual contact pages to look how I want, I found that the behavior I was experiencing wasn't happening anymore.

Since this isn't something I'm going to be using unless I can control the contacts view better, I would just consider this a non-issue for me.

Thanks,
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
Thanks for the update Josh.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers