Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

SEBLOD not showing up

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I can't answer this question I'm afraid till I speak with the developers in the morning

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The devs have tested the lightbox and it is working for them - it is hard to troubleshoot seblod as it could well be your configuration

Regarding equal heights we do have a couple fixes for this pending but it depends on how you have implemented the layout and content source in zentools2

I think it might be better ticket wise if you open it before a purchase to state what you want to achieve using the support blocks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
made a ticket to make sure the basic things work before going into the extra support:
www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=16670&Itemid=206
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
Ok

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Curious if there was ever any solution here with regard to Seblod. It would amazing if we could include seblod fields when using zentools2.

Reading through this thread I see one issue was solved by setting app folder to "quick folder". I understand what this means but find this to be an unreasonable requirement as almost every project uses app folders to organize the project. This would essentially force a flat file organizational structure, and would also negate any ability to export your app, because now everything is in lumped in app. I'm not sure who put that together but I have a hard time understanding how it could be used at all.

With that said, I'm willing to contribute some funds to make this a reality, to be able to access seblod fields in zentools2 without having to change the folder structure. Please give us an update if there is any progress on this issue.

Thanks
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi

I'll need to check on this and get back to you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Ok I need to check a few things with the developers and a couple of users who are using seblod to see where we are with this

Seblod isn't something I've used much so need to check

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers