Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools 2 -Hikashop

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
Am using the new Corporate Template and wanting to use a Zentools Module in the Tabs position showing Hikashop categories.

I am wanting to only show the main categories - the image, and Title text with link to categories in Hikashop.

I can choose all the main categories but it doesn't appear the funcionality is there to show Categories - just items under categories.

You have an option for showing individual Items (Products) but categories is a little confusing in that it appears you can choose categories but only show products within those categories, not the actual category itself as an image, title and link.

Is there a way to do this as would like to keep the consistency of the template design. Is there another way I can show shop categories like I do here:
www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop-2/store-categories

But want it to look like the home page under the Services Tab
www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/index.php

If the functionality in Zentools 2 doesn't exist for showing just categories of Hikashop it would be worth including in the next update.

Thanks
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,
Yes you are correct. I only added the products view to Zentools2. I may add Hikashop categories in the future but it's not available now.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers