Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Text on image

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello again and sorry for the number of questions that I ask but with Zentools 2 I have a lot of difficulty to understanding how the module works :(

In this other case I've chose the stacked layout with 3 images. Content source is a gallery (I've tried with "Images" without success).
Could you please explain me how to add a different text on each image?
I've tried to fill options fields in relation with image, but no text is displayed on image

Another thing: the stacked effect doesn't work on Chrome (and Opera) browser, strange because it works on Safari... ( test-scorrendo.scorrendoconilliri.it/ )

Thank you

• Lorenzo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Lorenzo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
gallery-text.jpg

You need to add it via the content tab and the icon marked by the arrow in the pic

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
.... it's exactly what I've done, but it doesn't work ... :dry: and I think there is a bug with Chrome and Opera browsers.
Perhaps a conflict with Zentools 1 and Zentools 2 on the same page (that is what I have in my case)?
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Lorenzo.
You have the text published in the first field rather than in the fulltext field?

You have tried disabling the zentools v1 module? although we've not heard of any major conflict between the two versions

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You have the text published in the first field rather than in the fulltext field?
... I've tried in all fields and nothing is displayed...
You have tried disabling the zentools v1 module? although we've not heard of any major conflict between the two versions
It was a suggestion but I disabled all the Zentools v1 modules on the page and the problem persist. :huh:
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Hi Lorenzo,
Could you create a ticket with J login details so I can see?
It sounds like a config issue but I will know more when I can see what the settings are.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers