Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Solved: ZT2 Carousel layout not displaying text at full module width

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

A ZT2 module in the bottom1 position is not displaying text for the full width of the 4 column module position. Can you please help so that the text is displayed for the full width of 4 columns in the bottom1 position?

For this WIP site:
nearmiddlefar.com
Responsive2 1.3.3
ZT2 1.1.4

The title for this ZT2 module is "Testimonials". I have confirmed that module position bottom1 is set for 4 columns in the Responsive2 template, but the text is being forced into a very narrow width.

It seems that the width of the text is constrained by CSS classes "owl-wrapper" and "owl-item".

I am using Carousel for the ZT2 layout type, and maybe that is part of the problem. What I want is to have rotating testimonials in that module position using Joomla articles as the content source.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • porwig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 143 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by porwig.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Is it possible to attach some screenshots of the settings so I can replicate the module?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: porwig
Thanks Paul!

Please find attached screenshots for the settings I am using. Other tabs were left at defaults. I hope that gives you what you need - please let me know if you need anything else.

For the Joomla article content source, I just have two short text strings inside <p></p> (no image).
zt2-settings-bottom1-03.jpg

• porwig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 143 posts
  • 4 Thanks
All the options tab left at defaults?

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Oh sorry, I see now it looks like the same screen capture got sent 3 times. I was sure I sent 3 different screen captures.

Anyway, this is fixed now - with your question about settings, I double-checked my settings for options, and that's when I noticed "Items to display" was set at 4 for all devices. I changed those settings to 1, and now it's working exactly as I wanted.

So, no ZT2 issue here, instead this was just due to my unfamiliarity with the layout options. Sorry for the bother, and thanks as always for your great help and support!
  • porwig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 143 posts
  • 4 Thanks
ah cool

I wasn't 100% sure it was that so wanted to check :)

Thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: porwig

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers