Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Tools Stacked

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have looked at the documentation regarding ZenTools and although there is a link for each item, most are not very informative. For example, ZenTools2 shows the stacked images, but doesnt show how you select ONE image or how you put the content over them email.

I have looked at the module most of the night and I just do not see how this is setup. Do you have videos are a more detailed list of instructions?

As always, thank you for your assistance.

Kim
  • Kim Huff
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 86 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Kim,

The image is retrieved from the content item you are displaying.

So if it's Joomla content then it's the image in the images and link section - it can be either the intro or fulltext image. Or if retrieving items from a folder the image is the image and the title is the file name.

The text is anything else from the item that you have set in the layout area. eg title, category etc

So ...

1. Go to the options tab and add the image and title elements to the layout tool.
2. Go to the content tab and make sure the correct content is set to display.

The module will do the rest.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers