Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Help with Zentools 2 video slide show

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey JB,

I'm new to Joomla and to JoomlaBamboo. So far my experience has been amazing but i need some guidance on something i'm trying to do.

I'm using the "profile" template. The site i'm working on is a demo site for a video artist. I've setup the "slide" pages pretty much the way i want them. I'm wanting to add a video slide show to the "featured work" page. I'm figuring i would do that with Zentools2. I also noticed in the zentools2 examples page there is an example of a video slideshow (zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools2-examples). This is what i would like to insert in my featured works page. I started to add a zentools2 module but i don't see a specific layout in the options tab for "video slideshow". Is the example just a "slideshow" layout?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Paul
  • Paul Boudreau
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 71 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I've read in some of the documentation that "The video iframes are taken from the intortext of your Joomla content"
So i went ahead with the zentools slideshow layout.
This is where i'm not sure where to go next. I selected joomla as the content source since it seemed to have both a video and introtext objects in the item layout. I dragged and dropped introtext and video items into my layout.
The problem is that i am unsure how to populate the introtext with the iframes data.

any guidance would be appreciated.
  • Paul Boudreau
  • 71 posts
Hey JB,

Sorry for the stupid questions but i figured it out myself.

Thank you very much for your patience
Paul
  • Paul Boudreau
  • 71 posts
Thanks for the update

Good look with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers