Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Automatic Exif Gallery

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Anthony,

I'm trying to use Zentools V2 this way for an artist gallery of photos of paintings and sculpture.
I need the gallery to automatically load all images of a directory.
I know you said that EXIF is actually ressource consuming but I would enoy to test it on a gallery and have the following EXIF details displayed:
- EXIF Title as H2 or H3 elements for SEO or something like this.
- EXIF Comment or Description as thumbnails images alt attributtes, and even under the images as span content.

You see the goal ? In fact I would enjoy that the artist could just create directories, upload images with all infos in EXIF and I just have to create menu entries to the pages of the gralleries.

Is there anyway to create a cache or something to not extract EXIF datas at every pages call ?

Thanks for this thread !

Sincerely.

Bruno.
  • Brunus
  • 12 Month basic
  • 99 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Bruno,

Just moved this out to a new thread.

Sure thing I can add that in v1.1 and just add a warning that there are issues with performance. It may be minimal if image sizes are smallish.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers