Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Responsive support for ZT2 backstretch slideshow?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Does Zentools 2 support responsive behavior for resizing images in the backstretch slideshow layout? If so I would appreciate some help to get that working on one of my sites that is using the Responsive2 template.

I have a Zentools v1 slideshow published in the Banner position (row style set to fullwidth, with some custom CSS to get the positioning how I want) and it seems to work fine for responsive image resizing:
nearmiddlefar.com/

I created a Zentools v2 backstretch slideshow showing the same content in the same module position, but it isn't resizing the images at narrower browser widths. I have it published on a different page for the purpose of comparison:
nearmiddlefar.com/about.html

Any suggestions would be appreciated! I am not a CSS or ZT2 expert, so I am not certain if my custom.css or ZT2 settings might be preventing responsive support. If the ZT2 backstretch slideshow is not 100% ready for responsive yet, then I am happy to continue using the ZT1 module until ZT2 is ready for that.

Best,

paul
  • porwig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 143 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by porwig.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Let's call this one solved - I did some checking and learned how a backstretch slideshow is designed to work, and then I noticed that ZT2 also has a layout option for another type of slideshow. I changed to that other slideshow layout option and it is working as I had hoped.

So there's no issue with ZT2 here, the only issue is my lack of familiarity with the layouts - sorry about the noise :-)
  • porwig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 143 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Thanks Paul - no problem at all. Slowly making my way through forum and tickets - sorry I didnt jump on earlier.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: porwig

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers