Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zentools 2 production ready?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys! I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the recent development. The templates have a lot of bugs and zentools2 just destroyed my page. I am certainly not an early adopter but I feel like a beta tester. I dont have time to test drive your extensions, that is why I dont use free templates but pay for it to be tested PRIOR to delivery.

Now with zentools2 I tried to set up a gallery ...

1. there are no thumbnails generated -> the full images are loaded and forced into smaller display ... it takes ages for all images to load
2. it changes the background of the responsive2 template to dark grey
3. click on the image results in a page reload displaying the plain image like 1994

The plugins are enabled and there are no JS conflicts visible, so how do I trouble shoot that? I am on localhost.
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ubunti.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

Sorry for the issues you're reporting we've not had any other reports of pages being destroyed

If you are able can you open a ticket and add a link to an akeeba backup so we can view the site? (perhaps via dropbox)

Regarding bugs I'm not sure what issue/s you are referring to but we try our best to test any release and bug hunt as much as possible - with Zentools2 being tested by a group of individual testers and then team members

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.

The image issue sounds like a configuration issue. It uses the same image resizer thats in Zentools1 so if you can post a screenshot of your settings we can see what the issue is.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers