Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

edit template background

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,
I installed the template Responsive 2 and would like to change the background color to an image from passanda.
How should I do and what file I have to work?
Thank you
  • domenico
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
There is version of responsive within the new Buildr template that make this easier than using the Responsive 2 template - this is the route I would take.

In Buildr, select the theme for responsive, this will give you the responsive look. Then create a zentools2 module slideshow (can be a single image) and apply to module position of background. The image will then display as background behind everything.

Buildr ships with multiple styles or themes and one replicates the responsive style. The demo is a good introduction, or you could install the quickstart version and then look at how the JB have created the various options.

This would be easier than using the standalone Responsive template, as out of the box it does not support the background image, although with some modification you can achieve it.

I hope that helps and steers you the right direction. If you need more help please post back, I sure the JB team will assist you promptly once they are online.

Regards Ian
  • iafdesign
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks
Thanks Ian
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers