Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Source Images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Good morning JB,

I created several Slideshows with ZT2. Much to my surprise I found out that it shows images of the subdirectory of the chosen directory as well. Though I red in the dcumentation:
Image Directory
The folder on your server that is used to retrieve the images from. This only retrieves images from the top level folder and will not retrieve images from sub folders.
What can I/you do about it?

Grtz,
Dick
  • Dick Mulder
  • 12 Month basic
  • 90 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Dick,

Sorry I may have misunderstood what you meant. Are you saying the docs are incorrect or you want to show images from within sub folders of the selected folder?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your quick response!
Maybe I wasn't clear. It's about slideshows, using images. Some of the images directories have a subdirectory, also with images. When I select the top level directory only, the slideshow shows the images of the subdirectory as well.
First I thought it's the way it is. But then I found out in the documentation what I quoted in my forst post.

Grtz,
Dick
  • Dick Mulder
  • 12 Month basic
  • 90 posts
I'll check on this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dick Mulder
Ah yes sorry Dick - it was an undocumented change. I've just committed a new parameter so you can choose whether to show from child folders now. That will be included in the update which I hope to get out later today.

Thanks!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
OK, thanks Anthony. Will I get a message in Joomla that there is an update, or do I have to use the button Check for updates?
However, see it coming.

Ciao,
Dick
  • Dick Mulder
  • 12 Month basic
  • 90 posts
Hi Dick,

It is available to download now

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers