Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Compliling Less to CSS hanging

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am working with the Responsive 2 template. As I make changes in the admin panel and save, the message comes back compiling less to css and saving, however, it appears to hang and the changes are not there after refresh. I have not made any code changes, I am just using the admin tool. Any thoughts?
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can I check have you seen this post

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=579&id=114065&Itemid=215

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,
Thanks for the fast response! I did not find that article in my search. I will check the server settings. I was able to get it to compile twice now.

Cheers
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
No worries you're welcome

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Have the same
  • schipperijn
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
My experience seems to agree with what Paul indicated with server resources. I checked the resources from the post in this thread and it looked fine.

In my case I may have had too many similar templates loaded in admin. I was flipping between them to test them out. I picked on template and then deleted the others.

I think part of the issue was flipping back and forth between one page and standard menu.

Once I selected one template and set it to a standard menu, my compiling began to work.
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
Hi Schipperijn,

Have you checked out the thread I listed?
Still no luck?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers