Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Blank Page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm receiving a Blank Page when installing the QuickStart on my local (AMPPS) server [www.ampps.com]. I've received this before when installing other JB templates. I have changed Error Reporting to Max. When I set the default template to Beez3 I still receive the blank page. Please assist.
Attachments:
  • James Schmedding
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 22 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

A standard installer from Joomla.org installs ok?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, in fact...I was having issues with a the LifeStyle2 QuickStart on my local server as well.

Now this is interesting...

Anthony logged into my live site at [thespiritoftheage.com] hosted by My Artisan Web. He made a few changes (not sure what). I then made a backup via Akeeba, downloaded the backup and installed it on my local server - it now works correctly.

However, the LifeStyle2 and Focus2 QuickStart templates do not work on my local server.
  • James Schmedding
  • 22 posts
Correction! LifeStyle2 Quickstart works just fine on local server. I just created fresh installations for each QuickStart template and the Focus2 is the only one showing a blank page.
  • James Schmedding
  • 22 posts
Right ok

I don't know this one so will need to ask Anthony and get back to you as soon as I can

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Does Anthony need me to create a login for him on the site [thespiritoftheage.com]?
  • James Schmedding
  • 22 posts
At this point...I will move these into the Ticket System as I need these issues fixed ASAP.
  • James Schmedding
  • 22 posts
Hi James,

Apologies for the delay.

What are the specs for your webserver? Not really sure why it would be doing that.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers