Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Will there be a May and June Template?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
I wanted to see if there will be a May and a June template. The current ones are cool, I am looking forward to seeing some new options. I have a new site to spin up and wanted to check out the latest options.

Cheers
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/joomla-extensions/meet-zentools2-and-a-30-off-coupon

I've just added a link to a blog post explaining the May release

"As I mentioned in the blog post last week, all of our members have had an extra month added to their subscription. We didn't release a theme last month and so to keep with our committment to provide a release each month we have extended everyone's subscription for a month. For member's whose subscription expired in May or the start of June please get in contact with us and we will extend your subscription as well."

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding June I'm not quite sure where we are with that

I'll need to check and get back to you perhaps after the weekend I'm afraid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding June Zentools2 was the release for this month - taken from the blog

"It's been a busy month here at Bamboo HQ. I had hoped to be announcing the release of Zentools2 as our May offering, however despite our best efforts it's not quite ready. So rather than rushing the release I've decided to put the release on hold until next week so that we can run it through further testing, finalise the documentation and general bed the whole release down.

This means that there will be no release for May, Zentools2 will be released as our June offering and all of our members will receive an extra month free to compensate for this missed release. "

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi there - also this is what our July release will look like to give you some idea. Parallax inspired folio theme.
Attachments:
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, porwig

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers