Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

3rd Party components - CSS issues

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm noticing that the template has identical behaviour with many 3rd party C/M/P. Namely that the 3rd party CSS formating does not take effect on the front end display. If we move the CSS parmeter to a custom.css we can get it to work, but any CSS changes directly in the C/M/P gets lost.

I've noticed this behaviour with the following:

TLP Team Pro
Yendif Video Player
RegularLabs - Advanced Module Manager
JcalPro Flex - Event listing

I'm wondering if you could give me an idea how come this might be happening, as it is happening with many add-ons, and seems to be consistent behaviour.
  • Steve Pritchard
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 97 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Looking at a couple of these extension and they look like they are using bootstrap2 and bootstrap 3

In the theme tab of template settings are settings for enabling bootstrap - I'd try working with these settings

The problem you might have is these extensions are using different versions of bootstrap by the look of it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul. I've selected all BS 2 with no change to any, and then BS 3, with he same results. So I'm passing this to a coder to look at next week. I'll pass along anything template related if he finds anything.
  • Steve Pritchard
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 97 posts
Thanks please let us know how you get on

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers