Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Virtual goods

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi! Prompt, please. How to organize sale of the virtual goods (videocourses) which it is necessary download after payment or after registration (if the goods free). Where to arrange the goods and how there to direct the buyer?
  • Joni
  • 12 Month basic
  • 24 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Joni,

These would depend on the e-commerce system you used and perhaps also the component you used for the video courses

I would check out the joomla extension directory and go through what they offer

I know Hikashop offer the capability to sell virtual products - I would check out their site/system to see if they can help

demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/categories-listing/display-in-div-div/category/26-e-books
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
And how to make that letters on creation and confirming of the order did not send?
  • Joni
  • 12 Month basic
  • 24 posts
Not entirely sue what you mean - if its invoices then the component you use would create them

If the system isn't sending emails you would either check the component in question or check the joomla global configuation options for sending email

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I mean invoices component. The letters on the status of the order ' is created ' and then ' is confirmed '. For virtual goods would be easier after payment to receive at once the link on uploading without notices.
  • Joni
  • 12 Month basic
  • 24 posts
Right you would need to talk to the component developer on this one to see what they can do

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joni
Thanks
  • Joni
  • 12 Month basic
  • 24 posts
Good luck with it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers