Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

menu problems

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hallo
Im calling for your advice from germany.. first of all I´m not the profi in php etc coding - i know a little bit about css..thats all..

Here is where i stuck:
the last days i went ahead with the new rasa2 template i love it-
when i come up configuring the menu .. especially in configuring the zenmenu adjusting point point for the menu points--the whole menu collapse in the way you can see in the attached png..
there is a fault in php programming with a comment on the frontent as follows if i try to change the zenmenu items for the special menu like this:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla1\templates\rasa2\html\mod_menu\default_heading.php on line 14

i tried out a lot of things, but it failed all the time--now i`m absolutely helpless..after working hours for nothing--thats the karma of a non profi in this genre
im looking forward for ya help or hint soon...

my settings are:
im working on my local xxamp server--i installed the rasa quickstep template
all modules are fresh upped --as i know--im also using k2- jb type-- it seems that are some settings in general are not in the way they should be..
may be you have a hint in short...if not maybe its possible to work together with a ticket . f ex. with remote service program on my desktop? cause i´m just not working online on my host server where my older website runs proper--also one of your beautiful templates..
by the way.. i lov ya work..
i hope you have a little help for me in your pocket..
heartful greatings

Hendrik Burmester-Vierdt
Attachments:
  • kirdneh2011
  • 12 Month basic
  • 5 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Are you using the latest version of the template?

A notice isn't always an error - www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/warnings/

In most cases you can adjust the error reporting on the local host or alternatively alter the joomla error reporting levels

If the site was on a live server it would be much less likely to show notices

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Hendrik,

With this bit "im also using k2- jb type-- it seems that are some settings in general are not in the way they should be.."

Are we still looking at the notices issue or something else?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi
thanks for your suppoprt - the hint with the error reporting issue seems to met the point - it was really a notice - i also checked out that i´m working with the newest update of all components - he hint with k2 jb settings I`ll keep in mind for further development of the site --for the moment all works well together - im looking forward to create one more beautiful site with your so well working templates...
thanks for the moment
cheers
Hendrik
  • kirdneh2011
  • 12 Month basic
  • 5 posts
Hi Hendrik,

No problem

JB Type isn't essential for this template - you need the shortcodes plugin installed and enabled instead

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers