Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

php problems loading pages

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
I was working on my site www.bruce-king.com, fooling around with adding a zen module grid to link to articles that contained HTML3 Flipping Book extension to showcase some books. I realize this was probably a mistake, and won't attempt that particular solution to my quest again. However,

After hitting save and going to the front end the pages don't load. I get the message indicated in the attached image. I tried deleting all the work I had done, uninstalled the extension, and don't know what to do next to get it fixed.
ScreenShot2015-05-04at9.42.36AM.png

I don't know if this is a specific Joomla problem, but the file named as the culprit is part of the Rasa2 php, written by Anthony, it seems. I tried comparing the file with the same files I have running Rasa2 on working sites, but find no difference between them all.

Any suggestions? Happy to offer access, also happy to get instructions how to fix myself.

By the way, I doubt I'll ever use another template than Rasa2. Wow, a real race car template. The Hostgator guy I contacted about some other issue on another project really liked the site. "Wow, great site!" Quite impressed by its speed.

I live in hope of a solution to this current problem!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

What happens if you turn error reporting down to none in the global configuration?

Are those the only errors?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The error message goes away but the template does not load properly with modules, no bar, etc
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
So in the errors there is no fatal error mentioned just those two warnings?

The script normally executes with a warning

What happens if you go the other way with the error reporting and set it to maximum?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hoo boy, here it is:
otice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 41

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 42

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/index.php on line 22

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/default.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 17

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 22

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 29

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 34

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 39

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 49

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 383

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 384

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 385

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 386

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 387

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 737

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 742

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 744

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 751

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 752

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 647

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 647

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 57

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/head.php on line 58

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 675

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 704

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 708

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 712

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 817

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 11

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 12

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 13

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 16

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/fonts.php on line 17

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/default.php on line 16

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/default.php on line 22

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/menu.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/menu.php on line 19

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 587

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/main.php on line 17

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/main.php on line 17

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/main.php on line 25

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/main.php on line 116

otice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/debug.php on line 15

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/debug.php on line 16

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/zengrid/zen.php on line 100

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/debug.php on line 18

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/debug.php on line 19

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/debug.php on line 24

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/social.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/social.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/off-canvas.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/off-canvas.php on line 18

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 18

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 40

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 68

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 175

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 195

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 224

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/blocks/scripts.php on line 234

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home4/sarah/public_html/templates/rasa2/tpls/default.php on line 66
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Notices as such don't mean an error

Do you get a white screen on any of the pages?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Home page only one, no menu
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Bruce-king.com/consulting is blank, albeit with red background...
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
I think you will need to send a ticket and add a summary of the problem

Please include ftp details as well

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers