Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Code inserted at top of template + renewal problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Festive Greetings.

I am getting code inserted at top of my website, both in the admin and the live template. Not sure what is causing it. www.adcid.org Any idea what this maybe caused by, maybe I have been hacked, but am not sure. My back-up version from Nov is OK.

I have tried to renew my subscription to be able to update my Xero template or Zentools2 as maybe this is an issue with the newer Joomla. When I tried to use the holiday period coupon, I am being told that it I cannot use it as I have already exceeded the number of times it can be applied for my account. (Could you reset this parameter so I could use the coupon to renew)

best,

Stephen
  • Floydie
  • 12 Month basic
  • 113 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Stephen,

I will check with the developers on the code - for me it does look like a hack

I will check with Anthony regarding the coupon - sorry for the inconvenience with this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I will get back to you asap

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi

It should be ok now if you want to try again

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers