Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

"Xero" template settings don't become saved

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey,

in the template options for the template "Xero", all what I change and save is not saved after I press f5. If I press the save button in joomla, I receive the message "Save successfull" ...but it isn't.

What can I do to fix this ? (is a complete new joomla installation without other changes).

Best Regards
  • Josho Bleicker
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Josho Bleicker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you see if any these points apply to the installation?

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=579&id=114065&Itemid=215

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you for the reply. I installed joomla on a other server now. Before it was on the wamp stack from bitnami with default settings installed. Just wondering, but it work on my webspace. Maybe I need something installed to run this template correctly?

I don't think, that one of the points in the list (from your link) apply to my local configuation... Jomsocial, Kunena, k2 works without any problems... I only used default settings at the moment.

Best Regards
  • Josho Bleicker
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hi Josho,

Yes it should work fine on Wamp and also with those extensions.

Are you abel to use the browser inspector to see if there are any errors in the console?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I installed Xampp now for my local copy of the page. There it works. On default Wamp it dosen't.
  • Josho Bleicker
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hi

When you say it doesn't work what happens? - I'm a WAMP user on my local pc

Can you see the browser inspector? - in Chrome this is f12 and then the console tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers