Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

No Theme Option changes are working at all

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I know there have been SIMILAR posts to this, but none that seem to get to a solution (or they have more factors involved that do not apply here).

I have used the Quickstart installation of XERO and no changes that I make to the Theme Options (e.g., Navbar or link color or width) have ANY effect on the site. I have clicked "save and compile theme", I have also manually clicked "Compile Less". I do not have any caching turned on and I have cleared the browser cache and even tried to load on a different browser to be sure there is not a local caching issue.

I have been beating my head against the wall with this ridiculous issue for an hour and I cannot imagine that it should be even the slightest challenge to have a change made to colors show up on the site so something must be wrong here. I have read the documentation and if there is any insight on this issue, it is well hidden from me.
  • bolandy
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you open a ticket so we can take a look

thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, I will do that, but I was hoping you could just let me know precisely the steps to make the changes take hold on the front end. I have an extremely short deadline on this project so hopefully it is just a quick instruction that is needed.
  • bolandy
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 2 posts
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Same problem here. Should I open a ticket too?
  • Josho Bleicker
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hi there,

I just added a post to your thread which may be relevant

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers