Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

html prefix info

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

In the interest of security, I look for ways to block the Joomla info from the front end. Within the ZGFW there is the option to block the meta generator which works great, however...

In the page source html prefix, there remains j34:
<html prefix="og: ogp.me/ns#" xmlns="www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-us" lang="en-us" dir="ltr" class="com_content view-article itemid-21 en-US home j34 responsive-enabled layout-mr rendered-m offcanvas-menu zen-grid" data-navcollapse="787" data-gridcollapse="787" >

While in Protostar there isn't:
<html prefix="og: ogp.me/ns#" xmlns="www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-us" lang="en-us" dir="ltr">

Where is this controlled and how could I remove it? (And for general interest, why is there all this extra info?)

Thanks,
Helen
  • Helen Nunley
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1024 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Helen Nunley.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Helen,

We use the Joomla version as a potential selector to target for minor versions if there are issues. It's added in the zengrid/zen.php file.

commenting out this line will remove that:
$pageclass[] = 'j'.str_replace('.', '', (number_format((float)JVERSION, 1, '.', '')));

The extra info is really just to add flexibility and hooks for us to target various parts of the page.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The paranoid part of me likes that much better! Thanks Anthony. :)
  • Helen Nunley
  • 1024 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks Helen - I didn't know the first bit myself :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers