Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Warning Refresh Manifest Cache failed: Extension is not currently installed.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I just installed Xero and when I logged into the backend, Joomla needed to be updated from 3.3.6 to 3.4. After making the update, I received the Refresh Manifest Cache failed error message. (see attached)

joomla3.4updateerror.jpg

I found this post in your forum and as suggested, I checked my exensions "Discover" tab and found the following.

discover.jpg

Now what do I do? I have done nothing to this install, it is a brand new Quickstart install.

Thank you,

Kim
  • Kim Huff
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 86 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Kim Huff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pretty sure that's ok Kim - I receive that error as well.

Go to discover to see if something can discovered.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Maybe I don't fully under the purpose of "Discover." I attached the items listed under the Exensions/Discover tab but I don't know what to do from there.

Kim
  • Kim Huff
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 86 posts
Discover means that these extensions were found in the folders but weren't installed.

JB Type shouldnt be in that list so Ill check the package here and adjust. You can install the other items though.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers