Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Xero !! Excellent! Can I switch it in for project in progress?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

OMG, just took the tour for Xero -- amazing! I want to switch it out for a project in progress currently using Responsive. Is it possible to upload to current templates and take it from there? Or do I need to start at the bottom with a new file installation on server and work up again?

Bravo! I want to go back and switch out all the sites now, but will be happy with this one for now.

You guys are the best.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

You can certainly switch templates it will be changing positions and redoing your template settings

It may also be worth waiting for some documentation to come online

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I would also suggest if you do change template working on it on some fresh disk space e.g. take a copy of the site using Akeeba Admin and work on the copy

So you have the old responsive site just in case

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks,
When will the documentation be available?

I'll take a back up, install and take a chance. I was just unsure about all the JB addons I installed for Responsive would clog or get in the way of Xero.

B)
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
I would work on a separate site if possible as will have to un-install some extensions

Documentation is still a work in progress at this point

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers