Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Changing the categories order in Grid3 Zen Tools module?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I can't seem to change the order of the categories being displayed in the Zentools module "categories" located in grid3. Can anyone direct me as to how to do this please?

I have tried removing the categories in the module and then replacing them in the order that I would like, but this does not seem to have any effect.

Thanks,
  • Percy
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 330 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

You can change the category order in category manager by drag and drop

What module layout are you wanting to use?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I'd like to use the same layout that comes with the template (and I'd like them to link to the additional content in each category).

Before I posted this request, I had tried to change the order in the category manager. The category order changed, but it did not reflect the changes in the frontend. :huh: ?
  • Percy
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 330 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Percy,

But what layout are you referring to? - there are many different zentool layouts in the demo site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers