Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

ZenKit Magazine Left has horizontal lines through Links images.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Thank Paul,

I actually decided not to go with any of the layouts that were making the More Links stack on top of each other. So, now my site is not a good site for testing and fixing this issue. I launched it and turned off all the pages where this could be effectively demonstrated.

I went only with Tiles layouts and those layouts allowed me to select 5 columns for the Links and those are now lining up, slightly tiled at the bottom of pages. I did still have to turn off the line to zeros though.

I think that problem is still worth fixing but maybe nobody else will have a problem with that before the new K2 is released.

Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I'm looking at the staggered links that isn't correct - are we talking about the same thing? :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The staggered links are not really correct. But, that is a lot better than what was happening with the links in the magazine layouts. And, I did have to turn off the lines.

Tomorrow I will create a ticket and write things up and discuss how to replicate it and I will create a ticket. The site is launched but we have only told Google so far. :-)

And, I could replicate the site to another site and let you play on the replicated site for that matter. I have to run now to go teach my Tai Chi class... then off to bed...

Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Enjoy :)

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers