Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

New newstream

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hooray - my favourite template now updated for Joomla 3

Only a couple of problems having fiddle for hours on www.peterjukes.com

1. Logo often disappears

2. I can't seem to set Popular/Feature to appear as tabs overlaying each other

3. This might be related to a problem with the frontpage categories grid which is pushed aside, and so moves Latest news off grid

4. Again, perhaps related, though I have unpublished any other modules, I still get a tabbed zenkit page content underneath this

Help!

Best

Peter
  • peterjukes
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 71 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Peter,

Got a few things to cover here

I can't see any logo at all

With tabs do you have menu title set to hide?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I think you may need to read this regarding position widths and disabling positions

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/how-to-joomla/how-to-resize-position-widths-in-t3-templates
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the zenkit are you looking to hide the page content?

You can hide frontpage content using the option at the bottom of the layout template settings tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Well, one problem solved with setting the template not to show content on the front page

But I still can't get the featured/popular modules to load properly in the tabs setting. And yes their title is enabled. So is the logo which now completely fails to load

Any thoughts much appreciated. Have updated all the other installations, except for the new version of T3 which crashes on installation
  • peterjukes
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 71 posts
OK - thanks to double checking everything: I am making progress: the tabs are beginning to show, though they won't overlay each other, but the logo is loading. Let me stop this ticket and get back to you with any outstanding issues later on. I guess the way of standardising the grid images is in the zentools documentation
  • peterjukes
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 71 posts
Yep sure

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers