Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Lifestyles 2 - Stacked

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
I am having a problem deciphering how the images are displayed when using the Zentools Stacked module in the Lifestyles 2 template. The image I have uploaded is magnified - I am not sure how to change this. I have tried many of the image setting and resetting my cache, but unable to get the desired look. I have uploaded the image as 1200X400 - I have used the K2 setting for Large to 1200x400. In the Stacked module, I have it using the K2 Large image.

Please help me to better understand how the images are processed and handled so I can get the image to display as desired.

TIA
Marie
  • Marie Knight
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Marie,

Do you have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
www.applied-intelligence-international.com

You should still have the log-in information from the previous tickets if you want to see the back end.

I have also attached a screenshot showing the difference - the top image is on the website, the bottom image is the source image.
  • Marie Knight
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 8 posts
Here is the file for comparison.
Attachments:
  • Marie Knight
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 8 posts
Hi Marie,

Can I just check you are using the latest version of the template?

Also what is the ticket number?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers