Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

main menu again

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am having some trouble with the main menu on a new template. I tried for several hours on this one.

On the following page: www.micron492.com/CateringbySelene/index.php/about-selene

How do I get the long main menu on one line, with the same height and width hover element black background? It is currently unaligned with different hover background heights.

Please note that I have been changing the template css on this one to try to get it right . ( my custom css wasn't overriding on this element)

I have been switching several css things. But most of it has been template.css on lines 4309 and beyond

. navbar-default . navbar-nav > li > a, . navbar-default . navbar-nav > li > span {
color: #333333;
padding : 25px 25px 25px 15px !important;
text-transform : uppercase;
}
www.micron492.com/CateringbySelene/index.php/about-selene

THANK YOU!!!
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I'm afraid editing the template.css means that is very hard for me to isolate the change required

If its not overriding it normally means

1. Coding error
2. Style not specific enough
3. Use of !important is required
4. Not targetting the right style
5. custom css File not renamed

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi - thanks.- I am making a ticket on this one thanks. Restored the template.css.
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
Ok thanks ... ill look in a bit.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers