Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Secondary Off-Canvas position?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I want to be able to have another module that displays like the off-canvas menu but contains other content that would be available on all pages. Is it possible to create secondary content that would display like the off-canvas menu but not display the menu and when the menu is displayed it doesn't display that other content?
  • T.R. Griffith
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 37 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

You could have content inside the off canvas that you could turn off when the menu displays?

Would that be sufficient?

Cheers
paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
No, because I don't want the menu to display when that content is active. Vice versa, when the menu is displayed I don't want that content displayed.

newer.rhinomedical.com

In an ideal world, the money icon would display that content (the referral form)
  • T.R. Griffith
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 37 posts
Hi

Right so I think you could use the module classes to hide and use the responsive collapse value to display the menu

docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/responsive/responsive-module-classes

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers