Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Module Header Tags only generate in H3?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, I want to be able to change the heading tag for modules. The default is H3, however I want the flexibility to be able to change module headings to H2 or H1 when better suited.

This should be simple enough, by changing the Header Tag in the Advanced tab of a module. However changing any of these settings has no affect on the generated HTML, which always simply generates as H3 regardless of what settings have been saved in the module's advanced settings tab.

Anything classes written in the Module Class Suffix and Header Class do not generate in the HTML either.

How can I change these header tags?
Attachments:
  • Fiona McBurney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

If you use the attached file to replace the one in the templates /html/ folder then you will be able to change the header levels.

You may need to apply some custom.css to get the different levels displaying as you want them.

Regards,

Rob
Attachments:
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiona McBurney

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers