Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Navigation Indent and more

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am working my way through this joomla template and things are going fine. My issue today is the indentation on the navigational menu. For some strange reason it appears to be aligned right. How can I fix this?

Additionally I have some strange angle brackets appearing on my slide show. Any ideas on what this might be?
Attachments:
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Regarding menu alignment you need to open up the layout tab and scroll to the bottom

There you can change the menu alignment

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the << can you add the link?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, this worked and in addition I had to change it to a default 2 column layout instead of all positions. Now it's on to the next issue of the angle brackets.
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
The problem with the angle brackets I think are a bit more involved, I could be wrong. I say this cause the angle backets that are of concern to me are one on top the other and they have no link feature. When you hover the cursor over them, nothing happens. They are positioned like this:
<
>

The quick start does not have this and last but not least in the new screenshot the less than sign to move the slide show back is missing. The funny thing is it works, if you place the cursor in the empty square box and click, the slideshow does go backward but where's the less than sign?
Attachments:
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
I've turned off the navigation via the ticket - is that an option for you?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, that works for me just fine.
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
Cool thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers