Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Tools Slideshow

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am going to devote this thread specifically on setting up the zen tools slideshow for the Base3 template. I have been advised to setup the quick start and this I have done. i am using the Chrome browser as it gives the id of modules and names etc. My slideshow is not working at all. It's not even sliding, it's just showing one image. I have noticed that for the quick start there is a
<div id="zentools379" class="slideshow slideshowstandard ">

But on my live site it says
<div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-12 logo">

I am not seeing any tutorials on how to set this slideshow up. I have observed the articles that this banner shows and I have done up my own articles with the same linked images to the article. Can I get some help on setting up this slideshow? Last but not least I am still looking for the documentation that gives s step by step on how to set it up. All I have seen is how to set up the Module itself. So when you go into the module manager and click the 'Slideshow' module, what to set there. As to how the articles have to be setup I am assuming its standard CAM, category, article, menu. Help please.
Attachments:
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Are we comparing like with like? is this T3 Blank compared to Base3?

On your site via the ticket it was a different template than Base3 - so the position names and coding are different

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I am not to sure how T3 Blank ended up in my templates. But suffice to say I have switched over to the base 3 and the slideshow now works. Thanks.
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
No worries

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers