Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Edit Article Created Date from Front-end

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Wondering if it is possible to do a workaround to allow modifying an articles Created Date from the front-end. I have seen some workarounds for Joomla 2.5 but nothing for 3.x yet. The ultimate goal is to allow our front-end contributors to change their article order in a Zentools 2 accordion. On the original Zentools accordion we could set the sort order to "Start Publish Date" which the contributors could modify on the front-end to control the article order. We don't have "Start Publish Date" as an option in the Zentools 2 accordion but we do have "Created Date" which I was thinking we could use. I am open to any ideas. Thanks!
  • Klayton Kuzminski
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 58 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'll ask Anthony the lead developer to reply to this - I'm not sure what is possible

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers