Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Base3 Zen Tools problems

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys, i'm working on a new site on Base3 template. I was creating a portfolio with zentools... First, the filter wasn't visible.... "ul#filters li a" on zentools.css has display:none and i had to correct it in custom.css to make filter visible. Now filter is visible but categories are repeated for 3 times....and if i click on a categories the filter doesn't work... I don't know what happened...i installed the quickstart yesterday and the module sample "our services" was working fine...today it doesn't work. Another thing that doesn't work is lightbox...it is configured on the zentools portfolio but it's not possible clicking on the images on the frontend.
website is www.giovannicau.com
  • Mario Frongia
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 94 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

The site is in offline mode but do you have jquery enabled in the module settings - sometimes for this type of module it can resolve a few issues

But only for the filtered grid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers