Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Article Page break tabs

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

We've a legacy article or two with system page breaks and thought they would have the nice base3 styling - however, we are getting a listing to the right of the article, which when used to navigate results in the content being pushed down below the table of contents navigation.

You can see the current state of play here - btuh14.cloudaccess.net/clinical-services/158-cancer-services

We'd really like the tabs, which we've pasted into an article in a vanilla version of base3 as seen below...

btuh_toc.png

The template is the latest version and Joomla 3.3.1 (we've a dev version running 3.3.6 with no change)

I've made changes to the CSS pulling content blocks closer together and used the ThemeMagic tools to change the colours, but not removed features like the tabs.

Any thoughts appreciated :)
  • Stuart Forrester
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Have to say I actually prefer your site site version as it is now :) (bar the twitching on hover)

I will look for you can never remember this one
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Right so if you go to plugin manager and search for

Pagebreak

Then change the presentation style to tabs

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers