Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Interior Content Not Displaying

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I added content to my website last evening and also upgraded files to the 1.02 template version. Now I cannot see interior pages. The menu drop downs, for example, under area team are choosable, but no interior page can be seen. The other menu choices that do not drop down are simple links to single articles and they do not display either.

upgrade.areheartland.com
  • Stanton Bond
  • Free Extensions
  • 518 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

And all the content areas were showing prior to upgrade?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, the content areas were all showing. It isn't for sure to me that the upgrade caused this, because the page refreshing became a little erratic prior to upgrade (menu would flicker or hesitate) which is one of the reasons I chose to upgrade. However, prior to the upgrade I always did eventually see the interior content. Prior to the absence of content, I added new menu selections to the Main and Left menu, added a new content page or two and modified the content of a few existing pages.
  • Stanton Bond
  • Free Extensions
  • 518 posts
What do you get if you switch to a joomla default template?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
My topic seems to have gone quiet. Still no interior page content being displayed. Running latest version of Joomla, all components up to date, latest version of Base3 template.
  • Stanton Bond
  • Free Extensions
  • 518 posts
So just to be clear you switch to a default joomla template and no content shows there either?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Just thought I'd check to see how things were looking?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers