Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

multilingual setup with megamenu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

How do you solve the problem with the megamenu not being Joomla compatible? According to the T3 guys you have to setup one template style per language. That is first contrary to the Joomla docs and second that is simply not possible with more than 2 languages since you would have to reapply every single template change to all of your (in my case 15) different language dependent template styles - a maintenance nightmare ...

Any experience with that? Thanks
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hmm yeah that does sound like a nightmare.

Not sure I can offer more than what the T3 people have said. Once you have the theme configured will there be much further tweaking?

You can copy layout changes etc in the etc folder. Much of the other settings are of coursed stored in the database.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks, but hat is not really an option. I will buy a decent megamenu that can handle multilingual sites.
  • ubunti
  • 371 posts
I'm sorry this isn't as a flexible as required

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers